IEEE-USA Webinars are designed to help you find your next job, maintain your career, negotiate an appropriate salary, understand ethical considerations in the workplace and learn about other career-building strategies and public policy developments that affect your profession.
- Full Webinar Library: https://ieeeusa.org/careers/webinars/
Example Titles (Updated May 3, 2018):
Job Search / Careers
- Upcoming: What Hiring Managers Want to Hear from Candidates in a Phone Interview (Thursday, June 2018, 2:00-3:00 PM ET)
- IEEE Collabratec — Why You Should Join an Online Community
- Landing Your Dream Job in Today’s Competitive Landscape
- IEEE Resume Lab
- Palpitations, Perspiration, VR and … Career Outlook
- What are HR Professionals Looking for in a Resume?
- Job Seeker or Opportunity Magnet?
- Communicating 300% Better
- Pitfalls of a Perfect Life, and the Advantages of Letting Go
- Selling Technical Sales to Engineering Learners
- Knowing the Secret to Being a World Changer
- Taking Challenges to Opportunities: Tips and Tricks to Own Your Career
- Building the Consultant Practice of Tomorrow Using Today’s Online Tools
- So You Want to be a Consultant?
- 11 Ways Consultants “Overpay” on their Taxes and How to Stop It Now!
Policy / Government Relations