Developing Creative Literacy For Business –
Creativity and innovative thinking are becoming the most sought-after work skills, but 50% of Americans believe they are not creative. Neuroscience has found evidence that everyone is wired to be creative and that creativity can be trained and developed. In this interactive and hands-on presentation, we’ll explore how individuals, teams, and organizations can learn to generate unique ideas and how to improve creative problem solving across the organization to drive growth and innovation.
- The following questions will be addressed:
- Why do we need creativity in the workplace?
- What is the impact of creativity on business?
- How can you learn to think creatively?
- How can the creative process be applied to work?
Christiane Michaelis – Founder, The Dirty Easel